When is the Spring Campaign starting?
The Oakdale YMCA Spring Annual Campaign is starting now APRIL 9th - Friday May 3rd!
Why should I donate to the Spring Campaign?
Your donation will continue to help the YMCA to provide amazing programs and opportunities for youth, teens, and adults throughout the Greater Boston Area. To put into perspective what your donation can help do, in 2018 the YMCA:
- Gave financial assistance to over 1,600 youth
- 761 teens spent their summer working at the Y, for 85% this was their first job.
- 785,145 Meals were provided to youth during our year round food program.
- 8,304 members received financial aid
the following on Friday MAY 3rd will happen at the Oakdale YMCA Program:
- Our Staff will get Pied in the face by our top 6 Donors. - The Staff with the Most bids will go first to be pied in the face and so on. - Children will be able to place a bead under the staff they want to see Pied in the face first upon receiving a donation.
- We will have an ICE CREAM PARTY and
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone will be played on the Big Screen in the gym.
Online to this fundraising page!
Thank you everyone for your your help reaching our goal!
- Becky Mullen and the Oakdale YMCA Staff Team